TENTATIVE MOTIONS OF THE NPEDC 20-24 JUNE 2010
AT SAMARINDA STATE POLYTECHNIC
• This house believes that all companies should have their CSR Project before it is too late.
• THBT reducing cigarettes advertisement is an ineffective action to reduce the number of smokers.
• This house believes that Bambang Hendarso Danuri should be replaced
• This house believes that public services are best run by private companies.
• This house would reduce subsidy in energy sector.
• This house believes that changing the finance ministry would lead our country to a better economic condition.
• This house believes that child labour should be incorporated as a poverty
• This house should take away Barack Obama’s Nobel Prize
• This house believes that the UN should be abolished.
• This house would imprison parents that put their children as street beggars
• That we should rehabilitate, not punish
• This house believes that Internal Security Act is Justifiable
• THBT what Indonesian needs is not a new system of law but new law enforcement.
• This House would prohibit online games
• This house would justify government action on torturing terrorists suspect to gain information.
• This house would stop oil exploration in Antartica
• This house would support eco labeling for exported good.
• This house would ban the exploitation of coal.
VII. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• This house would ban genetically modified food for animal
• This house believes that nuclear is green
• This house would invest more on palm oil
• This house would revise the educational system due to bigger failure in the National Exam.
• This house would have open book test.